miller high life u 31 newton plan 146

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob miller

this is my first 1/8 scale build ...would really appreciate it very much if someone would post some pics of the sponson bottoms and sides...i am interested in the most efficient design ...does not have to be true to scale...thanks...bob miller

Im working on a Miller/ Circus build right now, and I am putting the Miller newton plans on Cad right now. I will not be using different style left and right sponsons tho, as I don't care for an oval only style boat, I want it more balanced. If you have the plans, I am using only the Left side sponson template for both sides. Mike

Im working on a Miller/ Circus build right now, and I am putting the Miller newton plans on Cad right now. I will not be using different style left and right sponsons tho, as I don't care for an oval only style boat, I want it more balanced. If you have the plans, I am using only the Left side sponson template for both sides. Mike
mike,looking forward to your finished miller high life...thanks...bob

Latest posts

Back