Midnite Mist

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxyflash

Im building a thunderboat for a buddy.I need some good pictures of the Midnite Mist anyone have any?

GP Most had Hemis in them.

IMG_2157.jpg

Thanks Brian!Now if i could get some close ups of the Lauterbach Special with the yellow blue and the deep water special with the blue and yellow stripes.I think i went Lauterbach crazy. :lol:

"

.lauterbachboats.

how about this big boat kit. makes me wanna go build something too "

Wow! ... I can smell the wood shavings just looking at these photos!

:D

Thanks Brian!Now if i could get some close ups of the Lauterbach Special with the yellow blue and the deep water special with the blue and yellow stripes.I think i went Lauterbach crazy. :lol:
I have a lot of pictures of the lauterbach special. I was on the trailer taking pictures. Also have a lot of the Advanced United, Gone Heavy, and Crazy Thing.

I have a lot of pictures of the lauterbach special. I was on the trailer taking pictures. Also have a lot of the Advanced United, Gone Heavy, and Crazy Thing.
Send them to me if you could at my email [email protected]

Was going to do the Mist theory but went with the special no blue but got it painted and cleared.
IMG_2264.jpg
IMG_2262.jpg
IMG_2266.jpg

This one isnt mine i still got anotherone that needs the cowl fitted.I got a whiplash im finishing for Mark Cohen then i will finish my Lauterbach.Heres the otherone.

IMG_2157.jpg

Back