Mfg Decals, Stickers, Graphics wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a larger trailer and had it painted up nice, in Army colors: Yellow, Black & Gold. Likely to be my last race trailer so I am going to dress it up nice. Looking to acquire some manufacturers stickers, decals, and any type of neat looking graphics. I am an Airtronics loyalist so no Futaba stuff is desired. So, if you have some laying around and you will never use them please hook me up. I race all classes and boat types (hydros, riggers, monos, tunnels, gas, nitro, FE, even own a sailboat!) so all kinds would be of interest. I am an Outboard enthusiast so anything Outboard related would be nice. Let me know what you have and if your looking for money or whatever.

My mailing address is:

LTC JAMES BEASLEY

P.O. BOX 4897

FORT EUSTIS, VA 23604

Thanks,

James Beasley

trailer4..jpgtrailer3.jpg

My sister has some laser cutters and does vinyl. She's done some Airtronics decals for me and can easily make them up to 24" long if you want a really big one! I was going through her books that come with her discs and did find a lot more RC-related decals than I'd think. Yeah, that does mean those "F" word ones too! :D What's nice is that she carries lots of colors too. She did all of the decals on mine except for the ones that I got from manufacturers. Yes, including the IMPBA ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also contact Wes Ellett on this site. He just finished his own boat trailer right before we went to Sellersberg. Ken

Sorry, I had to look up what his name was on here. I guess I should have known. Wesley's Custom Graphics.

James I have all of what you need including the airtronics logo decals in any size. I can also make print and cut decals that are laminated that area easily installed. I also do wraps but that wouldn't work if you just did custom paint. Let me know what you would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
James, if you would like to talk to my sister Karen yet, you can call her at home, 269-665-9172 or her cell phone, 269-330-1265. Her husband Tom is doing a lot of the laser business now since she opened up a thrift store.

Latest posts

Back