Making the U-10 Winston Eagle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon White

Supporting Member
I recently bought a used Winston/Smokin Joe Hull that is in primer stage right now. Started resanding an fixing it up. I'll post some pic and some question later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is. Been sanding it some and need to fill in some spots.

Attachments

• 2010 Boat Racing 087.JPG
    2010 Boat Racing 087.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2010 Boat Racing 088.JPG
    2010 Boat Racing 088.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 2
Looking for pictures of Winston Eagle with the salt water scoop on it. I've only see video with it on when it was the Smokin Joe Boat.

The salt water scoop is definately awesome. Have you got it ready to paint yet? Mike

Finally with being busy with work an going to races. I've finished sanding an filling in some holes on my Winston Hull. I bought a paint gun an it ready to put perimer on it!

"Looking for pictures of Winston Eagle with the salt water scoop on it."

Bandit MD,

I do not believe the Winston Eagle ran with a Salt water scoop. Here are a couple pics I took in San Diego '92-10 and '93-6. It ran w/o the scoop in S.D. PM me a direct E-mail and I'll send what I have from '92/'93 S.D.if you wish. CHEERS !!! Bob

Starting to order hardware for the Winston. Trying to find a triangle shape Radio Box that sits in front of the boat. Anyone know where I can find one?? Also I've sanded an filled in some hoses ready to paint this week.

Attachments

• Hydro Twins 065.JPG
    Hydro Twins 065.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Hydro Twins 066.JPG
    Hydro Twins 066.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 4
" Trying to find a triangle shape Radio Box that sits in front of the boat. Anyone know where I can find one??"

Hey Bandit,

Try Phil Thomas. My buddy used one of Phil's in the nose of a Borden Miss US that worked out well. Send Phil the measurements for the opening you have - maybe one he has will fit. If not - say Hello to 1/16 inch birch plywood and make your own to fit. Simple - - you can do it. CHEERS !!! Bob

Latest posts

Back