Madison Regatta Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool photos bigbird, I have a couple questions, what camera are you using? Also what is up with the color on the 2 elams? At 1st i thought it was just the angle and the sun, but the more i look at it there is a different. Don't get me wrong, they both look awesome, just curious.

Tom

Cool photos bigbird, I have a couple questions, what camera are you using? Also what is up with the color on the 2 elams? At 1st i thought it was just the angle and the sun, but the more i look at it there is a different. Don't get me wrong, they both look awesome, just curious. Tom
Well my camera is a Nikon D70. We had three different Elams all with different colors. All three matched their photos that they had for display. I guess the colors were due to the different camera angles in their respective display photos..

BB

Cool photos bigbird, I have a couple questions, what camera are you using? Also what is up with the color on the 2 elams? At 1st i thought it was just the angle and the sun, but the more i look at it there is a different. Don't get me wrong, they both look awesome, just curious. Tom
Well my camera is a Nikon D70. We had three different Elams all with different colors. All three matched their photos that they had for display. I guess the colors were due to the different camera angles in their respective display photos..

BB
2 of the 3 Elams there were the same color, painted by the same person with the same paint. One was definately a different shade of orange. Also the blue trim was different on it too. They all looked good, but there was a difference.

Great pics bigbird!! I wish I had your camera. Here some pics with me and steve with ower boats!! I was there on sat. that was the only day I could go and wanted to have steve sign my boat and also show the team too.Steve eye balls just about poped when I'd removed my cowl and he saw my CMB.21RS Redhead in it. :D Plus got to take pic of the oberto sponsons runners&ride pads. Steve and the team where great to me!!Got some shots me on the oberto too :D But I had a great time there!! Oh I'd almost had a heat stroke there,man it was hot down there!! Hay who's owns that 1/8 Hoss boat? I saw him carrying it threw the main gate as we where going thew with my Oberto.
gallery_3638_408_135343.jpg
gallery_3638_408_24680.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics bigbird!! I wish I had your camera. Here some pics with me and steve with ower boats!! I was there on sat. that was the only day I could go and wanted to have steve sign my boat and also show the team too.Plus got to take pic of the oberto sponsons runners&ride pads. Steve and the team where great to me!!Got some shots me on the oberto too :D But I had a great time there!! Oh I'd almost had a heat stroke there,man it was hot down there!! Hay who's owns that 1/8 Hoss boat? I saw him carrying it threw the main gate as we where going thew with my Oberto.
I talked to you at the top of the pits. I was the big paramedic, You told me you put a CMB 21 in that boat.

BB

Great pics bigbird!! I wish I had your camera. Here some pics with me and steve with ower boats!! I was there on sat. that was the only day I could go and wanted to have steve sign my boat and also show the team too.Plus got to take pic of the oberto sponsons runners&ride pads. Steve and the team where great to me!!Got some shots me on the oberto too :D But I had a great time there!! Oh I'd almost had a heat stroke there,man it was hot down there!! Hay who's owns that 1/8 Hoss boat? I saw him carrying it threw the main gate as we where going thew with my Oberto.
I talked to you at the top of the pits. I was the big paramedic, You told me you put a CMB 21 in that boat.

BB
Are you the one who call us over to show you my boat? My boyfriend was carrying it for me.I'd know he'd talk to sombody down there at the pit area where the paramedics was at. Was that you in the golfcart? Ok at the top of the hill?

Chuck and I had alot of fun, and also got a little wet. I dont know how you had time for those shots as hard as you and the club worked. BUt, they are some great shots, especially considering the light you had to work with. We will be back in the fall. Ken

Chuck and I had alot of fun, and also got a little wet. I dont know how you had time for those shots as hard as you and the club worked. BUt, they are some great shots, especially considering the light you had to work with. We will be back in the fall. Ken
The Hoss boat wea Joe Moceri sweet boat its first race...Mike

The Hoss boat wea Joe Moceri sweet boat its first race...Mike
I'm glad you came up with his name. I couldn't remember.

BB

Sorry for the missinfo on the elams...

Wes found speed in the Madison, now he is going to have to learn to deal with it!! The boat really looked good there. Should be real interesting at the winery. Ken

Wes found speed in the Madison, now he is going to have to learn to deal with it!! The boat really looked good there. Should be real interesting at the winery. Ken
I also found speed ! Ryan Hobby will be back by then and ready for a win. Should be a awesome race

Back