Madison Race Sept 13

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

I plan on putting a little twist on my photos for the next Madison race. I just got my new wireless video camera and I plan on mounting it to the top of my Kai. Should make for some interesting views.

See ya at the lake.

BB

I plan on putting a little twist on my photos for the next Madison race. I just got my new wireless video camera and I plan on mounting it to the top of my Kai. Should make for some interesting views.
See ya at the lake.

BB
Better make that camera water proof! All that camera is going to see is water in front of it. :lol: That will from my bright red formula. :D Great Job Big BirdLast race there where some that were not there and did not get to run for the DASH for GAS cards. PMBC Will be mover that program to bigger heights. :D

Why wouldn't the race be on????
Racing starts @ 10.30 am this Sat This is race 8 of 9 for district 14 points . There will be some open water before racing start. Little Bristol Will be open for Bussiness!!!!!!! ;) This race will be Dash for Gas for all GAS CLASSES !!!!!!!! 5 top gas boat in THERE CLASS ( Sport Hydro or Open GAS) for winner take all for Final for a Fat GAS CARD GET them gassers ready (THREE BOATS TO MAKE A CLASS) HOPE TO SEE YA THERE! Doug

Last edited:
Back