Madison Race July 4th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

The drivers stand has been torn up and partially burned in the past couple of days at Krueger Lake. There will need to be alot of work done before the July 4th Dist 14 points race at Madison. Race flyer almost done, it will be posted soon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikebird/ You can see a photo here of the stand...

Bigbird

The drivers stand has been torn up and partially burned in the past couple of days at Krueger Lake. There will need to be alot of work done before the July 4th Dist 14 points race at Madison. Race flyer almost done, it will be posted soon.

Bigbird
That is crap. I would love to get my hands on the people that did that. :angry:

Bigbird
That is crap. I would love to get my hands on the people that did that. :angry:
They also broke one of the walls out of the shelter.

It's bad

BB

Probably the same fine young man that drove his Montecarlo through the crowd and into the river. Didn't he just get a slap on the wrist?
I'm not sure what happened to him. I think he did spend some time in jail but not long.

Believe it or not, we have gang activity in the little old town of Madison. It has been becoming a real problem. If I were young and wanted a place to hang out, Krueger Lake would be it. Kids can go there after dark and hang out without anyone running them off. It's a bad situation.

BB

Probably the same fine young man that drove his Montecarlo through the crowd and into the river. Didn't he just get a slap on the wrist?
I'm not sure what happened to him. I think he did spend some time in jail but not long.

Believe it or not, we have gang activity in the little old town of Madison. It has been becoming a real problem. If I were young and wanted a place to hang out, Krueger Lake would be it. Kids can go there after dark and hang out without anyone running them off. It's a bad situation.

BB
Bigbird, Send that Pic to are fine Madison Paper and show them the counties bad times!!!! Nice county Park with no park Rangers :angry:

Last edited:

BB
Bigbird, Send that Pic to are fine Madison Paper and show them the counties bad times!!!! Nice county Park with no park Rangers :angry:
BB, The damage sucks but i know we can get it ready, contact me and ill try to get as many cincy model boaters ready for the rehab. if both our clubs team up with some materials and beverages im sure we could git er done.

Hey has anyone heard from Mr.Cartright ? Randy could supervise ! Anyway YOUR PICS ROCK!!! It made me smile to see great pics of my boats. Your high speed photos are GREAT. You should try sKeet shooting!!! thanks JOE P.

BB
BB, The damage sucks but i know we can get it ready, contact me and ill try to get as many cincy model boaters ready for the rehab. if both our clubs team up with some materials and beverages im sure we could git er done.

Hey has anyone heard from Mr.Cartright ? Randy could supervise ! Anyway YOUR PICS ROCK!!! It made me smile to see great pics of my boats. Your high speed photos are GREAT. You should try sKeet shooting!!! thanks JOE P.
I think we have a plan to build a new drivers stand. After looking over the old stand, the club decided it was to far gone and to old to mess with. We are hoping the county will let us rip out the old stand and build the new one more toward the middle of the course. The plan is to go up alittle higher to give a better view to turn three... Don't worry, it will be bigger and better then ever

BB

Back