lost cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

I was racing my 1/8 Scale Miss Budwiser. I avoided hitting Aaron Johnson's Miss Circus Circus boat and my boat stopped dead in the water and my cowling came off. I couldn't remember if it was on the back stretch or front stretch. Any information would help great. thank you

I was racing my 1/8 Scale Miss Budwiser. I avoided hitting Aaron Johnson's Miss Circus Circus boat and my boat stopped dead in the water and my cowling came off. I couldn't remember if it was on the back stretch or front stretch. Any information would help great. thank you
You sending the club diver down forit? I have all those parts ready for you too. Hope you get the BUD racing agian.

I am trying to get back together so I can race you again and yes Alan is going to try to recover the cowling for me. I will send you the money for the parts probably on Monday when I get paid. I believe the price for all the parts is around $280 is that correct? I am going to try to have it ready by the fall race if Alan can't find the cowling. If he does I definately need to work on racing her so I don't look too drunk out there.lol Also Phil I have a new sport 40 called the Muvalong I purchased it from Mike Hullman. If my stuff gets here on time I might be racing it all season. It'll be powered by a brand new Picco.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to get back together so I can race you again and yes Alan is going to try to recover the cowling for me. I will send you the money for the parts probably on Monday when I get paid. I believe the price for all the parts is around $280 is that correct? I am going to try to have it ready by the fall race if Alan can't find the cowling. If he does I definately need to work on racing her so I don't look too drunk out there.lol Also Phil I have a new sport 40 called the Muvalong I purchased it from Mike Hullman. If my stuff gets here on time I might be racing it all season. It'll be powered by a brand new Picco.
OK dont forget me I think I have seen that boat is it one of the SuperSport45 boats? You mean Mike Hallam? if so thatshould be a good one.

Best I remember it was off bouy 6 You could be racing by now. Just get a new one :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK dont forget me I think I have seen that boat is it one of the SuperSport45 boats? You mean Mike Hallam? if so thatshould be a good one.
Why yes it is the very same.

Latest posts

Back