Looking For pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do anyone have any pictures of the U-80 MISS VAN'S PX 1975 ?
Goto Newton marine photo gallery on smugmug

Newton Marine photos

Look up the year it raced in the hydroplanes gallery. Thought I saw several pictures of the U80 there. it ran till about 1980

I Looked and didnt see any now seems to be some years missing? There is one picture on the popular picture section.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has a good trailer shot on the plans site.
http://www.newtonmarine.com/plan_details.p...&category=5

Heard you were asking gas questions at the last race.....is this going to be a Thunderboat?
Alfred said he has a gas mono that needed a engine and hardware that I could have. I don't know anything about gas boats so I was trying to find out what kind of engine and hardware to get for the boat. I also need to know how to set it up.

as phil said check the newton marine smugmug.com gallery.

also look at the chris denslow smugmug.com galleries and the hank k. collection in the unlimiteds detroit photo archive. i think there's a nice picture of side view profile of the front cockpit boat with tail fins on the alan ameel website. hydroartprints.com

i've seen some good photos of both the front and rear cockpit versions of the U-80 in at least one of these collections.

btw, the classic thunder and E-RCU webites have great photo collections of their beautiful 1/10 scale electrics that are excellent references. just looked at beautiful model of the front cockpit boat with fins on the classic thunder site.

as phil said check the newton marine smugmug.com gallery.
also look at the chris denslow smugmug.com galleries and the hank k. collection in the unlimiteds detroit photo archive. i think there's a nice picture of side view profile of the front cockpit boat with tail fins on the alan ameel website. hydroartprints.com

i've seen some good photos of both the front and rear cockpit versions of the U-80 in at least one of these collections.
David Newton showed me the pictures that he has that I am going to get. Thanks guys.

Back