Looking for photos/cowling for 88 Miss Madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89 Holset Miss Madison Looking for Decals myself

89 miss madison.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Wes has the deck logo from the 90 version and I know he has the Holset Turbo from when he did the Miss Holset Turbo for me a couple of years ago. Doing some of the small associate sponsors is no big deal. He has a photo of the 90 turbine boat on his home page. Be really cool if he also had the fogged red to yellow stripes and U number. I bet he can work out a graphics package. Wes has always done incredible work for me and in a timely manner as well. His deck hatch graphics and simulated rub rail always add a great scale touch to my projects.

Still wondering if anyone does the cowling. If I have to make a plug/mold I am going to need a lot more photos and maybe a plan sheet from Dave Newton. Looks like great subject though as the cowling has an air scoop and lots of exit holes to get good air to the CMB for a piston boat. I think the canopied, winged piston boats were always my favorite.

I have the piston cowling for the 88 and 89 boat. Mike Hanson was there for the first run of the boat .I was working for him at that time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
The 89 version is the better of the two piston hulls Only because the 89 hull had rear shoes and the 88 version does not. My son loves this hull and he wants me to make him one to race in 2016. So I have the molds down starting to prep them for a 1989 miss madison. I will get with Wes and see what he needs to complete a decal set. Thanks

Last edited:
The 89 version is the better of the two piston hulls Only because the 89 hull had rear shoes and the 88 version does not. My son loves this hull and he wants me to make him one to race in 2016. So I have the molds down starting to prep them for a 1989 miss madison. I will get with Wes and see what he needs to complete a decal set. Thanks
doug,

you have a PM regarding this cowl.

dave w.

Dave,

I thank you for the offer, but at this time I am on a very tight time schedule and will not be able to provide parts for your build. sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks Doug Shepherd

Dave,

I thank you for the offer, but at this time I am on a very tight time schedule and will not be able to provide parts for your build. sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks Doug Shepherd
doug,

if you ever have time to make another cowl i'm interested.

thank you,

dave w.

Latest posts

Back