Looking for David Hawley email

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you help? David Hawley UNW model boater......PM me plz thanks

Hi Mike,

Hope all is well... You can plan on early October for the 2008 NW Scale Champ race. More details to follow.

Thanks for posting the info on the 07 race video. I have a CD in the mail now. I had asked Frank to put it together for the boaters if they were interested.

Dave Hawley's E-mail

[email protected]

Marty

Hi Mike,

Hope all is well... You can plan on early October for the 2008 NW Scale Champ race. More details to follow.

Thanks for posting the info on the 07 race video. I have a CD in the mail now. I had asked Frank to put it together for the boaters if they were interested.

Dave Hawley's E-mail

[email protected]

Marty
Thanks Marty i tried that email and it did not work........Cant wait to run with you guys again

Hi Mike,

Dave Hawley's E-mail

[email protected]

Marty
Thanks Marty i tried that email and it did not work........Cant wait to run with you guys again
And we look forward to you joining us 2008.

Try Mark ( his race partner ) at [email protected]

Marty

Hi Mike,

Dave Hawley's E-mail

[email protected]

Marty
And we look forward to you joining us 2008.

Try Mark ( his race partner ) at [email protected]

Marty
Got it thanks See you in October....

Latest posts

Back