• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for cowling for 1/8th Scale Madison/Oberto style dropped sponson hull.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Looking for cowling for 1/8th Scale Madison/Oberto style dropped sponson hull.

I have a new 1/8th Scale Glass dropped sponson hull that makes the 75 Oberto, etc... I'm looking for a new cowling for it. Doesn't necessarily have to be an Oberto, but needs to be the correct cowling for this hull. Whatever hull the cowling makes, will help determine what livery I do this up as.

Let me know what you may have. Or, if you have a link to a supplier of such things, that would work to.

Thanks!

I think I have what you need. I will be at twinn lakes this Saturday and can bring it with me if you want to come take a look. Same one that is on my 75 oberto on the rcu photo page..
I think I have what you need. I will be at twin lakes this Saturday and can bring it with me if you want to come take a look. Same one that is on my 75 oberto on the rcu photo page.. Shoot me you phone number and I will give you a call..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back