looking for color pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Thomas

Hey Guys I'm looking for some color pics or if possible paint codes for the 1957 Short Circuit. According to the Lesliefield site it is yellow and coral. Can we clarifyverify this? I don't think I have seen a clear pic. I have seen Yellow but not the Coral color......Thanks Chris

Hey Guys I'm looking for some color pics or if possible paint codes for the 1957 Short Circuit. According to the Lesliefield site it is yellow and coral. Can we clarifyverify this? I don't think I have seen a clear pic. I have seen Yellow but not the Coral color......Thanks Chris
Cream like the old 60s Ford trucks and corral I do have an extra set of decals

There is a yellow boat in the pics for E-RCU. It is very nice. The one I am after is the one on the Lesliefield site. under boats/teams. It looks to be two tone....see attached pic. Its too far away for me to do a good color identity match. Maybe my color on the monitor is playing tricks on me. I guess it could be an off white and reddish color?

short_circuit__2__1957_gold_cup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a yellow boat in the pics for E-RCU. It is very nice. The one I am after is the one on the Lesliefield site. under boats/teams. It looks to be two tone....see attached pic. Its too far away for me to do a good color identity match. Maybe my color on the monitor is playing tricks on me. I guess it could be an off white and reddish color?
Yes off White and reddish bottom. I have seen full size pics of the model pic i posted but it was on my old puter and it died before i could save my pics. The boat you have a pic of is i believe the 58-59 boat different paint scheme. But dont quote me..... hope this helps

Back