• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for C/B parts..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasted wages

Supporting Member
As the title says,,,
Looking for C/B jet ring carbs, venturi’s, jet rings and tools, etc…all size motors..

Exhaust throttles also,
OPS / K&B bolt pattern - All size motors,

What’s out there ??

I have three CB carbs with spares including the installation tools. First carb has a 14mm neck and 8.61mm choke. Second one also has a 14mm neck and 7.9mm choke. The third has an 11mm neck and a 7.95mm choke.

image.jpgimage.jpg

For the right offer. Make me one.
The one carb looks like the throat is broken/ cracked? Can’t really tell from the picture…

I hate to place offers on things like this , you know what they are worth to you… I have several sets of carbs and rings,, just wanting to add to the collection of useable parts..

The one carb looks like the throat is broken/ cracked? Can’t really tell from the picture…

I hate to place offers on things like this , you know what they are worth to you… I have several sets of carbs and rings,, just wanting to add to the collection of useable parts..
The small 11mm neck carb is not cracked, but the aluminum deformed.

Understood,,, there have been some others that jumped in and raised the bar to a point that I’m unwilling to go for a few extra parts or otherwise I would have counter offered… I don’t need or want the parts THAT bad..

I do appreciate you taking the time to answer this post and offer your carbs and parts.

GLWYS …

Latest posts

Back