Looking for 74 Miss US pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Had to switch paint schemes anyone have any good pics and paint codes? Mike

Mikey,

I'll check on pix but I do have a good set of drawings full size with the scheme and lettering drawn and paint codes if interested.

Hope Scott takes you up on your scale offer, which one do you want to run against B) ????

give me a holler

gh

Mikey,
I'll check on pix but I do have a good set of drawings full size with the scheme and lettering drawn and paint codes if interested.

Hope Scott takes you up on your scale offer, which one do you want to run against B) ????

give me a holler

gh
I might let him drive the BUD T-4 Its in St. Louis for a tune up. Call ya tomorrow for that stuff. Any more pics of that Bud of yours? Elam goes for paint in 2 weeks all i need to mold is the turbine ha from a old Bud Beer glass. Sport 40 gets painted same time. Lets do a fun run soon as the ice melts?......Mikey

Greg,

Man, the Bud you have built is one of my all time favorites. Too bad you cant make it as loud as the real one was, Man, what a boat!! Hopefully, if you and mikey get together for a fun run, give me a call, I just may make another flyin trip to Evansville. I am working on putting the Oberto together. Gonna have Dean paint a new wing set for the Bud. I get the green machine, and Chuck is fully taking over my Bud boat. Should be a blast this year. Ken

ken, thanks, we'll all have to get together for a fun run day down in E-ville, I've never tested on a real course.

The griffon is my fave also, must be the transition (wings on a piston boat). yea they were loud, I grew up spending many a 4th of July in Madison. They were especially loud when they went under the bridge!! side by side!! back in the dayyyy :p

Take care, I'm ready for the melt down, hard water's a drag!

gh

That is so kool! Looks like the red man is gonna have some competition for that concorse trophy this year. By the way, I was looking at your guages and I think your head temp is a lilttle low and you should drop your pressure a little on the nitro.........just sayin ;)

That is so kool! Looks like the red man is gonna have some competition for that concorse trophy this year. By the way, I was looking at your guages and I think your head temp is a lilttle low and you should drop your pressure a little on the nitro.........just sayin ;)
Did you see the Nitrous ? Aweful small bottles 3 laps and your MINE!!!!!!!! Poor old RedMan everyone is gunning for it. I have 3 of my most coveted awards 2 IMPBA Nats concourse and the NorthWest Concourse ....ITS RACE TIME BABY

Mikey that Bud is awesome...where did you get the guages and scoop.....

To take Nothing away from Greg's boat- but check this out- from the Red Board(sorry). Eddie Hansen's work- back-lit gauges- how sweet !!!!

<a href="http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/sh...ead.php?t=25118" target="_blank">http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/sh...ead.php?t=25118</a>
Not my boat its Greg Hahn talk about ANAL this guy can put rivets on to. Ive won awards but cant hold a candle to the stuff he can do!!!

My brothers the same way with his planes- makes me sick ;)

Mike,

Did you find what you need?

If you still need some help, I may be able to assist.....I believe I have a '74 photo of the hydro with the rear cowl on, along with an actual piece of the boat which shows the RWB colors. B)

Mike,
Did you find what you need?

If you still need some help, I may be able to assist.....I believe I have a '74 photo of the hydro with the rear cowl on, along with an actual piece of the boat which shows the RWB colors. B)
Thanks i have all the stuff i need.....Mike

Latest posts

Back