• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for .21 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

Looking to run a mono as lots of guys around here are running them,

looking for one of these and not in this priority

seaducer,

speedmaster

youngblood,..

ac models

I'm not a fan of the deck style of the twincraft or anything that looks like that.

I don't need a cowl as I don't like running them on a mono..

what do you guys have? Thinking of unloading my old AJM21 rigger,.. all the people around here are running in smaller ponds and it's just too fast to run with these guys int his water. I may trade a the rigger hull / hardware for a mono hull / hardware..

I have a seaducer sd1 hull with brand new paint I would trade for your rigger hull

Anthony,

I have one Seaducer,

20 mono & 45 rigger 002.jpg20 mono & 45 rigger 003.jpg20 mono & 45 rigger 004.jpg[attachment=56025:

$275.00 + shipping. No motors as shown. Boat hardware and servos.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a speedmaster pretty sure most hardware is there except motor mount. If interested I can send pics looking for $120 shipped

Ive got a sd3 seaducer 33" all genuine seaducer hardware rtr less motor/pipe reciever red top/white bottom for sale under 2 seasons old. $350

thanks guys,.. I think i'm going to go with Dick Loebs boat,.. it's all set up,.. ready to drop the motor in..

Thank for the help..

Back