Lobster Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is SWEET.
default_cool.png

all Wes's boats are top of the line....... makes me think about burning all my pink boats and start racing manly colored boats.........

My new 1/6 scale toy for this year.
wes,I carved out the cowl and sent it to phil thomas to make the mold. Its a little off scale but the rear exhaust motor fits without too many problems. I had to cut out a few crossbraces but I made up for it by installing aluminium tubing like a rigger. The front wings work great. They are connected to the throttle. They keep the front of the boat up durring mill and at full song they hold the front down. So far it does not act like it wants to make like an aeroplane. You can see its first run on my facebook page wesleys custom graphics.

your gas scale lobster is beautiful. was it built from a ML kit ?

who sells the cowl ?

thank you for posting.

dave w.

wes,I carved out the cowl and sent it to phil thomas to make the mold. Its a little off scale but the rear exhaust motor fits without too many problems. I had to cut out a few crossbraces but I made up for it by installing aluminium tubing like a rigger. The front wings work great. They are connected to the throttle. They keep the front of the boat up durring mill and at full song they hold the front down. So far it does not act like it wants to make like an aeroplane. You can see its first run on my facebook page wesleys custom graphics.

who sells the cowl ?

thank you for posting.

dave w.

who sells the cowl ?

thank you for posting.

dave w.
wes,

thank you for detailed reply. the cowl looks great.

please post more photos when you can.

dave w.

People are slowly getting them done. I just wish F4Joe would have had time to finish the Bud Humpback cowling plug. He made such a great start on it. I would share pics, but with JRCBD now looking non existent its not possible!

wes,

who sells the cowl ?

thank you for posting.

dave w.
Dave, Its from my kit. What I want to know is if someone finally made a cowling mold!!!!!!!
default_smile.png
mike,

yes, i'm hoping that cowl and other gas scale cowls will be available soon.

dave w.
Wes had me make a mold of the cowl so we can make more.

Wes;

The question was asked, but not answered, are you going to make this cowl available to the boating community?

I know you would have one sold to a North Florida Boater (Pat Mulvaney) right now if you do. Let me know & I'll contact Pat.

Wes;

The question was asked, but not answered, are you going to make this cowl available to the boating community?

I know you would have one sold to a North Florida Boater (Pat Mulvaney) right now if you do. Let me know & I'll contact Pat.
I think Phil answered your question - "Wes had me make a mold of the cowl so we can make more."
default_smile.png

Back