Little Bristol is gone!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gale54

I have a bad news announcement to make. Today we are celebrating the untimely death of Little Bristol. After an investigative inspection I must report that it is true. Little Bristol is no more. Attached are pictures of a lake that Mother Nature replaced it with.... Let's Go Racing!

the_lake.jpg

I have a bad news announcement to make. Today we are celebrating the untimely death of Little Bristol. After an investigative inspection I must report that it is true. Little Bristol is no more. Attached are pictures of a lake that Mother Nature replaced it with.... Let's Go Racing!
Darn we liked the short track. Is the beach at turn 2 also gone? Water looks good lets do it.....Mike

Darn we liked the short track. Is the beach at turn 2 also gone? Water looks good lets do it.....Mike
The beach on turn two is still there, Only there is 25 to 30 feet of more water on that end and another 30 to 40 feet on the turn four side. The lake is also 15 feet per side wider, Moving the race in some. The race couse will be 20 feet longer than it has ever been. With all kinds of room in the couriers. Let's Play Doug Propwalker Model Boat Club

Darn it. I had set everything up for a short track advantage for 08. Now I have to rebuild all my boats. Thanks alot mothernature. She messed up my plans to beat Don and Doug. lol

Bird

Darn it. I had set everything up for a short track advantage for 08. Now I have to rebuild all my boats. Thanks alot mothernature. She messed up my plans to beat Don and Doug. lol

Bird
Mike, Leave the set up you have the the May 08 scale and sport 40 Figure EIGHT Night race (First race) !!!!!! :lol:

Last edited:

Bird
Mike, Leave the set up you have the the May 08 scale and sport 40 Figure EIGHT Night race (First race) !!!!!! :lol:

COOL!!!

I'll bring my old Hoosier Hydro Boat...

Latest posts

Back