• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lightning 12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

I know not everybody looks under the Manufacturers/Distributors forum allot so I just wanted everyone to know about the sale of the Lighnting 12 riggers.

Do to "lights" being so busy making conversion kits for the Nova Rossi OB motors ( and other projects in this hobby ), we will only be building 6 lightning .12 for sale over the winter. I am Mark's ( lights ) brother, I was involed in the R&D process of this boat design and helped build them before ( no need to be alarmed ). We have one already sold, the kits will be done by January 15th or sooner if needed. The kits are as follows.

Boat is 90% done and includes a cowl, boom tubes, turn fin spar, and motor mount ( no hardware ).

Price is $200.00 including shipping in the us. ( out of US, buyer pays the difference ).

(price reflects wood, laser cutting, boom tubes, epoxy, fiberglass, foam, hardwear listed above, misc. supplies, shipping and building time).

Any questions contact Mark Leyde or myself.e sale of the Lightning 12 riggers.

There are some pics under lightning 12 in the Manufacturers/Distributors forum.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back