• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF Sport 20 Turn Fin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one attached to a P-Spec Sport that worked well. It was planned to retire the boat for parts so how does $25.00 sound shipped in the lower 48 States. I can get a picture of the turn fin tomorrow night 11/6/19.
Thanks
Brad

Hi Samuel, This is some running hardware you might be interested in I think it is all Speedmaster. If you want it send me $25.00 for the strut & rudder.
Thanks
Brad
IMG_20191108_091709.jpg

Hi Samuel, This is some running hardware you might be interested in I think it is all Speedmaster. If you want it send me $25.00 for the strut & rudder.
Thanks
Brad
View attachment 275816

Brad,
If you don't want to mess around with money orders & shipping to Canada, I would be interested in the strut & rudder for $35.00 shipped to Florida
Lemme know
Rick

Brad,
If you don't want to mess around with money orders & shipping to Canada, I would be interested in the strut & rudder for $35.00 shipped to Florida
Lemme know
Rick
First ask me but you make bad comments to me negative in Canada’s. Rick make steady parts thanks lots

First ask me but you make bad comments to me negative in Canada’s. Rick make steady parts thanks lots
Hi Allan, It is hard to pass up cheaper shipping in the US at my expense and having someone that pays by Paypal. I am sorry as well for my choice to sell more local. Regards Brad

Back