• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lee Craft 45/67 Tunnel Hull Air Cooled K&B Red Head‏

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardB

This is my personal boat and will race in the front. It is not an also ran someone needs to get rif of because they can not win races with it.

The Boat is in Excellent condition. Perfect. The engine had 2 - 12 oz tanks of fuel thru it. Soft Break In.

So the engine is like NEW.. I am forced to sell this boat because I am getting out of racing.

The bottom is blueprinted and the boat runs very nice. Excellent Boat and Engine.

Comes with all the radio gear except the receiver.

You will be very happy with this boat. I am asking 550.00 for the boat.

Shipping is FedEx flat 45.00 within USA.

Thank you.

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my personal boat and will race in the front. It is not an also ran someone needs to get rif of because they can not win races with it.
The Boat is in Excellent condition. Perfect. The engine had 2 - 12 oz tanks of fuel thru it. Soft Break In.

So the engine is like NEW.. I am forced to sell this boat because I am getting out of racing.

The bottom is blueprinted and the boat runs very nice. Excellent Boat and Engine.

Comes with all the radio gear except the receiver.

You will be very happy with this boat. I am asking 550.00 for the boat.

Shipping is FedEx flat 45.00 within USA.

Thank you.

Richard
I will ship to Canada with USPS.

Latest posts

Back