• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kalastrotov K67s For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Ok guys I'm thinning out the inventory a bit. I'm not running as many boats anymore so some stuff has got to go.

I have two newer style K67s with the two water cooling heads. One is brand new and never been run. I had scavenged a piston, sleeve, rod and head button out of it for another motor that had a wrist pin clip got loose and went through the motor. Now I have replaced those parts with brand new parts when they became available. It is now a complete motor with carb, and needle bearings instead of caged rod bearings. $425 plus shipping.

The second motor has some time on it. Approximately a gallon of fuel during break in plus 2 races. It is the same newer case and head as the other motor. I ran it in a scale that I no longer have. $300 plus shipping.

Both motors have been sealed in plastic bags while not being used. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back