• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted K45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan haley

Supporting Member
Looking for a carb new or used that fits a k45 it's a 15 mm throat size a nr 46dd a o.s 20g fits and I heard Picco carb fits or a kre if anyone knows has one or knows what else fits it is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
The 46DD works great just not a good overall carb. The set screw likes to break and jam the barrel. I have been running RPM carbs. I do think I have a few extra. Will look today and get a picture for you.

Yes, but can you actually get them from him??
About 2-2.5 years ago I sent a few P&S's to have new pistons made.
Bout a year ago was told there on the bench to do next.
Then has ghosted me (PM's, email's) so I've pretty much written that project off.
Yes, I just got some carbs from him, not long wait at all. He's a big time farmer, from what I gather, and you have to catch him in off season.
I've never had an issue dealing with Ken....he always responds to my emails in a timely fashion.
I need to order a 21 VAC carb from him, which has a couple of minor design differences from the Beta at rotor housing interface. I'm assuming he runs his carbs on a CNC program, never asked him.

Back