justa quick question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when will we see them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• not at all .

• Total voters

Tofastformellow

Just want to know if it is happening and when ... not sniping would like to get guage on what the general comunitys opinion on time frame

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason & Others,

The project is going through,but the time table is a tough call. I'm sure Andy will let everyone know when the new motors

will be available. I have heard from good sources that the project is well under way,and it is only a matter of time until

the parts and motors will be available. So I guess the best thing to do now would be to wait until Andy can fill us all in on

his project progress. Like in the past, I'm sure they will be worth the wait. This is a huge project to undertake and it will

just take time for it all to happen. I hope we have more motor options in the future,it will only make the competition better.

This is just my take on the situation, until we have information from the man himself.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Based on a recent info I would expect to see the new motors to start showing in the latter part of this year. Quote- "First is hardware items and pipes, then replacement parts for the MAC engines and then the new line of USA engines." It is my understanding that the new Mazak has been running seven days a week since they finally got it going. B)

Back