JRS Innovations Boat Stands

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Supporting Member
I just thought I would post some pics of the awesome stands Joe Scarpino made for two of my scales (The pictures don't do them justice). Notice the Lincoln Thrift and Budweiser lettering in the sides of the stands!!! I also have some of his motor storage cases too which I think are great for winter storage. Thanks Joe :)

I just thought I would post some pics of the awesome stands Joe Scarpino made for two of my scales (The pictures don't do them justice). Notice the Lincoln Thrift and Budweiser lettering in the sides of the stands!!! I also have some of his motor storage cases too which I think are great for winter storage. Thanks Joe :)

Kevin, I had the pleasure of meeting Joe in person at this summers Utah/ Colorado fun run and his boat stands are top of the line. He brought a 45 sgx stand for my friend Tony and a starter/pit box that is fantastic. If you check the NAMBA D20 website you will also see some very nice prop boxes and tool boxes.

Glenn

Kevin,

Joe just made me a very nice JAE-21 boat stand with Props-4U on the side of it.

It is one of the nicest stands on the market , it fits the boat like a glove.

Anyone looking for a quality piece Joe is the man.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Kevin,

Joe just made me a very nice JAE-21 boat stand with Props-4U on the side of it.

It is one of the nicest stands on the market , it fits the boat like a glove.

Anyone looking for a quality piece Joe is the man.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Thanks Mark

It is hard to appreciate from the pictures how well the stand fits the boat. The T4 stand was a bit more difficult than most as there are more angles involved on the bottom than on a normal scale. Joe sent me a detailed sheet to measure the boat with measurements A-NN something like thirty in total. I am still amazed how well it fit! Awesome stuff can't say enough about the stands

Cheers

Kevin

All his stuff is actually pretty amazing stuff. To bad he's such a crackhead.

Where's my stuff Scrapino!!

All his stuff is actually pretty amazing stuff. To bad he's such a crackhead.

Where's my stuff Scrapino!!

Joes stands are top quality, I am hooked I have 7 stands and counting. Nitro has no effect on them and the glow plug holders built on the side, I dont think it gets any better than this.

Beau

Thank You All

I really enjoy making the stands.....I just wish it could be my main job so I could do it

24 / 7.......

Joe

Latest posts

Back