info wanted on 2005 hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

need info on anyone that is making 2005 hulls in fiberglass.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi don,

no havent got it yet.starting to get upset its been 2 weeks and nothing havent heard anything either.except a excuse i cant read your address a week ago.i want to build one for concourse and to see if i can.only thing that worrys me is that i am dislexia and i need real deep easy to understand directions. :ph34r:

the 2005 hull i would like to do is the u-13 miss al deedy dodge.i did some research on this boat and found out it use to be the 94 smokin joes.but dont know if they did any extensive modifying to it.any help would be appreciated.

hi allan,

i seen the hull on rcunlimited.dont want it.i just bought the 93 t-plus used.i want to build the 2005 u-13 miss al deeby dodge hull for concourse.

the 2005 hull i would like to do is the u-13 miss al deedy dodge.i did some research on this boat and found out it use to be the 94 smokin joes.but dont know if they did any extensive modifying to it.any help would be appreciated.
William the 2005 U13 A/D Dodge is the old U10 late '95 to '96 Smokin Joe's & '97 Close Call boat. The '94 to early '95 Joe's is a little different. As a matter of fact, the U13 is the oldest hull to win a Gold Cup. I'll send you some pics when I get home. B)

William the 2005 U13 A/D Dodge is the old U10 late '95 to '96 Smokin Joe's & '97 Close Call boat. The '94 to early '95 Joe's is a little different. As a matter of fact, the U13 is the oldest hull to win a Gold Cup. I'll send you some pics when I get home. B)
hi don, i dont doubt that. i was just relaying what i read on american boat racing association about the hull.

thanks for the info don.talk to u soon.

hammer down :ph34r:

hi don, i dont doubt that. i was just relaying what i read on american boat racing association about the hull.

thanks for the info don.talk to u soon.

hammer down :ph34r:
I got you covered William !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back