In Need a picture, 8255 U-40 Miss Houston

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everybody .

Rick , I have seen a photo listed on RCU in the Members Boat section . The other option is to look at the Newton Marine site . Hopefully this helps with your enquiries .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Rick,

What do you have planed? :ph34r: ..

don’t make me try and chase you down again.. :p

Cuz. well the first time i just got lucky :blink:

Happy Holidays!

Grim

Rick,

Happy Holidays!

Grim
Not to worry Mike!!!!! This one will probably be back in the hands of it's owner before we can have fun again.

But I do think this one is going to be a FAST boat.

I am going to have the opportunity to flog it a little before it's delivery. I'm hoping at least at the spring Huntsville race

Rick,

Happy Holidays!

Grim
Not to worry Mike!!!!! This one will probably be back in the hands of it's owner before we can have fun again.

But I do think this one is going to be a FAST boat.

I am going to have the opportunity to flog it a little before it's delivery. I'm hoping at least at the spring Huntsville race
I sure hope you tell the lucky owner how it runs! :D :D

"I sure hope you tell the lucky owner how it runs!"

Hey Bill,

What new owner??? He said something to me about "possession" being 9/10ths of the law the other day. If it runs well you're gonna play Hades getting it back from him - he looking for a replacement for that Rag Tag Coors anyhoo !!! Did I hear that UPS stopped shipping boats from Georgia, or is that a foul rumor. Har, Har !!! A shame to waste those painting skills on a plain Jane U-40 Miss Houston !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

"I sure hope you tell the lucky owner how it runs!"

Hey Bill,

What new owner??? He said something to me about "possession" being 9/10ths of the law the other day. If it runs well you're gonna play Hades getting it back from him - he looking for a replacement for that Rag Tag Coors anyhoo !!! Did I hear that UPS stopped shipping boats from Georgia, or is that a foul rumor. Har, Har !!! A shame to waste those painting skills on a plain Jane U-40 Miss Houston !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob
Well Bob, here's the thing...ive wanted a back up boat like.....FOREVER,(i garuntee you one of my so called "buddies" will chime in with "you dont run the one you've got...why do you need another one?)one Mr. Bellinger made me an offer that I COULD NOT REFUSE! :rolleyes: Im STILL not finished with my '73 Pak(my own fault, i thnk i experienced my first ever case of boat building burnout in 30 years...have you ever experienced this?)regarding the the Miss Houston paint scheme, it would be an easy one for Rick to do as it seems the older i get, the simpler i want it to be! :rolleyes: :lol: Last,regarding gettin my boat back from that rascal....Georgia AINT THAT FAR from Florida! :lol: :lol: I AM kind of excited to hear about how it runs with the hull mods! With the exception of my RTR, this will be the first "turn key" boat ive ever had! :) Keep those old pics comin Bob...i love em!

Latest posts

Back