IMPBA National Scale Director

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZZ RACING

Joe Wiebelhaus is the new National Scale Director. Thanks Joe for taking on the position. I have no doubt Joe will do an awesome job. Thanks Joe.

Great pic Chris. The knowledge Joe has is amazing.

Good luck Joe and thanks for stepping up.

Kevin

Hey Joe,

Good to see that someone that actually runs Scale as National Scale Director.

Just FYI. Doug has a new FE 1/8th Scale. One of his last e-mail to me said that he was typing very slowly so that I could keep up. With Bellinger as District Scale. And knowing the relationship between Rick and I - - - Do you think that possibly Doug let his Alligator mouth overload his Hummingbird Arse???

Welcome to the Scale world Doug. My Friends and I will T-----R-------Yyyyyyy toooooo beeeee G------E------T-------L---------E------------------. Trust Me!!!! BOHICA!!!

CHEERS !!! Bob

Joe,

Thanks for taking on the National Scale Director job. Your knowledge of scale boats is incredible and so is your photo albums. Need pictures Joe is the man.

Chris and board great choice.

Bert Dygert

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Joe,

Good to see that someone that actually runs Scale as National Scale Director.

Just FYI. Doug has a new FE 1/8th Scale. One of his last e-mail to me said that he was typing very slowly so that I could keep up. With Bellinger as District Scale. And knowing the relationship between Rick and I - - - Do you think that possibly Doug let his Alligator mouth overload his Hummingbird Arse???

Welcome to the Scale world Doug. My Friends and I will T-----R-------Yyyyyyy toooooo beeeee G------E------T-------L---------E------------------. Trust Me!!!! BOHICA!!!

CHEERS !!! Bob
I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks Bob!! :lol:

Back