IMPBA National Gas Scale Hydroplane Director

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Wiebelhaus

Supporting Member
Hello,

My name is Joe Wiebelhaus, I have been appointed as the IMPBA National Gas Scale Hydroplane Director.

Although the "Gas" class/size is new for me, I have a very good background in Unlimited and Scale hydroplanes overall.

I need some input on who, where, builders, parts ect so we can develop some key information to build from.

Please post here on IW or the DOCK with your information, status of builds, or boats built and running.

I have talked to Marty Shallenberger (out of courtesy), and he mentioned we can reference the Gas Scale master hull list on http://www.pnwta.org/ for our use.

You can contact me at:

Joe Wiebelhaus

23627 Myrtle

Clinton Twp., MI 48036

586-206-5066

[email protected]

This is my gas scale 78 Miss Madison in progress. ML Boatworks frame kit.

IMG_20130223_195716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1979 Miss Circus Circus, hull painted, ready for clear, canopy ready for paint, ML Boatworks frame kit

Hello,

My name is Joe Wiebelhaus, I have been appointed as the IMPBA National Gas Scale Hydroplane Director.

Although the "Gas" class/size is new for me, I have a very good background in Unlimited and Scale hydroplanes overall.

I need some input on who, where, builders, parts ect so we can develop some key information to build from.

Please post here on IW or the DOCK with your information, status of builds, or boats built and running.

I have talked to Marty Shallenberger (out of courtesy), and he mentioned we can reference the Gas Scale master hull list on http://www.pnwta.org/ for our use.

You can contact me at:

Joe Wiebelhaus

23627 Myrtle

Clinton Twp., MI 48036

586-206-5066

[email protected]
Hi Joe- Its great to see all the interest in the Gas Scale Class in IMPBA.. I am starting to work on a list of suppliers for Gas Scale that I will be posting on the www.PNWTA.org website. This web site has over 250 registered users worldwide and I occasionally send out e-mail updates on whats going on with the class, please register if you want to receive the updates and get access to the Gas Scale only forum. There are also photos of some of the clubs members Gas Scale hydros on the Photos page.

Gas Scale will be one of the scale classes that will be running at the NW Scale race this fall. The information for the race is on the PNWTA website.

Below is a link to a U-tube video of my Budweiser Gas Scale..

Marty Shallenberger

www.pnwta.org

Hey Now Marty,

You have a slick looking boat . Handles the rough water nice. Now that's what a scale should look like.

Joe Weibelhaus is a great guy knows all bout scale stuff.

Nails

Back