Ideas for gas scale gauges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry Kraemer has the paper,all you need is k/s alum and a tubing cutter to make nice chrome or brass bezels

Hugh,Tower also carries J'TEC scale instruments in different scales with bezels.Instrument displays are for planes,cars,and boats.

Harvey

Just an FYI I started a project to make some gauges a few months ago. It's about 50% finished I still have a few to draw but I will be making them in a variety of sizes. They will be actual vinyl decals so you can place them and then do beveled accents or whatever you want around them and they'll stay in place while you do.

Wat are you drawing them in Mike? I dont want to be a copy cat but maybe I can do my own just for me; not to sell.

I found a Scale instrument panel kit from J tec in tower but it from a 1/4 to 1/7th scale I also saw the Top Flite kits but the size may be too large for a 12th scale vessel. Looks like Mikeys suggestion may be the way to go.

Hugh

Ron Buck in district 19 NAMBA has one of the best gauge/steering wheel insterment panels I have ever seen (949 683 1375) perfect for gas thunderboat

Hope this helps

Back