i know they are out there.........lets see them

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one started, but not finished. I found that some of the parts don't quite line up , but are close enough to work. The biggest problem I've found is in the sponsons, where the forward outside lower frames needed to be cut to work. It's not a big deal, just something I didn't expect

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another shot or two of the Whiplash Gen 2 framework. You can see why the sponson frame requires cutting in one of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another shot or two of the Whiplash Gen 2 framework. You can see why the sponson frame requires cutting in one of them
Hi There

My instructions say this ----(the final frame is frame # 12. Align this frame to the outside point of frame #9, then pull the tip in until it matches up with the outside of frame #13. This frame should have a slight bow outwards. Place a piece of scrap spruce between the inside sponson and the frame to make the bow.)

I had to use a small clamp to hold it in untill the glue dried,hope this helps

Graham

I tried that, only to have the piece twist on me. After sending a picture or two to Brian Blazer, he replied saying to cut it at the notch and glue it on

Back