Hydroplane Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was 5 pm, whatever it is, I know its set to record. They had some good shots on the Madison race. Ken

Detroit race is on FSN right now and its a good presentation. They show some interesting tech and setup.

Man I had to call Dish to get the channel added. It wasn't on FSN Pacific only FSN Midwest. Nice thing is they added the whole sports package free for 6 months.....

Man I had to call Dish to get the channel added. It wasn't on FSN Pacific only FSN Midwest. Nice thing is they added the whole sports package free for 6 months.....
WHAT!

How did you get them to do that?

I called and they wanted to charge me for it.....!

Alright after watching the gold cup, really cool angles and the show was great, but now I'm mad that Steve David wasn't givin the win. So when Jimmy Shane moved over into JMK lane, as seen on the camera and was penalized but vilwock comes in on David which was plain to see, and nothing is said!!!! Then to top it villwock admitted he came in... But corrected. Ummm he should have been penalized. I know it's all over, but sure seems like H1unlimited officials turn there heads when Villwock does wrong but everyone else there on top of it.

WHAT!

How did you get them to do that?

I called and they wanted to charge me for it.....!
Not sure....it's the first time I've gotten them to do something without having to threaten to cancel my service. Probably because I have their top of the line package and I haven't been under contract in years and I could cancel and split with no penalty. I had one FSN channel the rest were all Comcast Bay Area and other Comcast regionals. But you're right that sports package is $9 a month normally.

.....but sure seems like H1unlimited officials turn there heads when Villwock does wrong but everyone else there on top of it.
Ya think?? Villwock sure seems to get a free pass alot these days. :angry:
Just look at his sponsor and that should explain everything. You don't think the Air National Guard pays for everything Sam Cole does do you. :lol: :lol:

Back