• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB 3.5 Silver Bullet O/B Pipe & OS Header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

HTB 3.5 Silver Bullet Pipe, Like New, Ran it one time... PIPE SOLD..............

HTB OS Max 3.5 Header NIP. $40.00 shipped in the USA.

If you want to pay with paypal please add 3% because I am paying the shipping fee. Money Order is the best way to pay.

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
HTB 3.5 Silver Bullet Pipe, Like New, Ran it one time... Asking $65.00 shipped in the USA.

If you want to pay with paypal please add 3% because I am paying the shipping fee. Money Order is the best way to pay.

Thanks,

Bill
Hi Bill, I'm assuming it's the standard SB 3.5,yeah? If it's the "HP" silver bullet I'd take that deal.

Jerry

I have to go somewhere for an hour or so, brb

I wish I had known you had this before our MAC 21 deal. I would have considered credit for the trade and saved us both some $$$. Any idea how these pipes work on the MAC O/B?

Jon,

I have no idea, I have never ran one on a MAC so I can not tell you. I wish I could but, I run Novarossi motor most of the time.

Thanks,

Bill

HTB 3.5 Silver Bullet Pipe, Like New, Ran it one time... Asking $65.00 shipped in the USA.

Thanks,

Bill
bill, i'll take the pipe. send me your addy, so i can mail a usps money order. or, if you're going to the race at greenbriar, i could pick it up there. let me know what will work, but consider it SOLD.

Thanks,

Bill
bill, i'll take the pipe. send me your addy, so i can mail a usps money order. or, if you're going to the race at greenbriar, i could pick it up there. let me know what will work, but consider it SOLD.
You have a PM.. Thanks Bill

Back