How does the aeromarine U-40 stack up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hugh hargett

Been looking at this hull awhile. I wonder how it stacks up against some others like the zipkit rockett. Or other thunderboats?

U40_Roundnose____49334bf03a7d4.jpg

Last edited:
To bad It doesnt come painted coz I really like the look of this one specifically. How big is it?

Mike, I see you have concourse accolades. What would you charge to do a guise like this one in the pic? Is the thuderboat class left turn?

I have a friend who could do it at a resonable cost I can ask or you could pm him Carl Graff He painted my 73 Red Man and the exterior is perfect after 7 years. He also painted the Speedy in my avatar

Hugh, check with Danny Weimer on here, he has one done up with the IHOP logo. I believe he is selling it as well. They run well with the right tuning and setup.

Hugh, check with Danny Weimer on here, he has one done up with the IHOP logo. I believe he is selling it as well. They run well with the right tuning and setup.
Unfortunately It wont be gas :( . Someone may talk me into a .90 or something like that but Im thinking a huge outrunner 560 kv expecting a loaded prop speed around 22k on 10slipo

I'd look real hard at the new Zippkit Bullit. :)
Ill have to take a look back at that one . Don I was thinking I want to get this one on the water in reasonable time thats why I considered a fiberglass hull.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back