How do you do your turbine exhaust

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hugh hargett

I was just wondering if anyone has a fool proof method for creating the turbine exhaust you see on the cabover scales.

Oh thats how you fellow scalers do it NICE!!!!!. Man thats a great method. I guess ill give it a try.

Thanks Guys thats so sweet of you :wub: .

Hugh

Last edited:
U,

The pm Tim sent me was about drive cable. Ill be happy to share it with you when its shared with me :lol: . I asked Mr Hahn on his scratchbuild thread. Im sure he will give me some insight when he finds the time. I dont think you get any help here on this thread. Heck I havent even been able to get freaking color sample for the boat here on IW . I want to tint my own pinks in the paints I choose.

Thats 3 pieces of paper with 3 drops of paint. :lol: too funny - like it will prevent the boat from taking form. LOLOLOLOL :lol: Im considering just letting Roger paint it. It will surely be nice then. B) It may be a blessing in disguise.

I bought highly polished alum from McMaster Carr. Then took it to a local who has a roller,he asked me the diameter walked away and 2 minutes later gave me a perfect tube......No Charge after I showed him a pic of my boat My Bud t-4.jpg

Back