How do they compare

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon c

Hello everyone! I recently picked up a phil Thomas Sport 40. It has a picco black head in it. It still runs strong!!! I was wondering how a red head CMB compares to the picco. Does anybody have an info on the topic???

Jon,

I think once the people try a CMB RS or HR they will forget about Picco and their troubles. :lol:

Right now I think CMB has about 90% of the marine market worldwide,until someone makes

something better, that is really our only option right now. :lol: I know quite a few people will

have a different opinion on this topic,but this is mine. :lol:

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Jon: I agree with Mark 100%. CMB is the only way to go at the present time. Be on the lookout however for Andy Brown's new engines. I feel that they will give CMB a fit when they come out.

Perry

...... Be on the lookout however for Andy Brown's new engines. I feel that they will give CMB a fit when they come out.
Hopefully that will be in terms of PRICE as well. We all know the performance will be there. ;)
Ditto on the Browns and price. If you want to part with that blackhead tell me what it would take to get it. I still prefer the PICCO horses

I personally have run the CMB's and can tell you they arn't without issue. I ran the first CMB .45 2.2 in the district and blew it to the moon way too early on. It was replaced by the RS engine that had crank pin problems and lasted about the same amount of time. Now that they are the only kid on the block the RS sells for $530.00usd with an increase of over a hundred dollars last time around. All I can say is... Bring on the competition!

Ron

Back