HELP, WHAT ENGINE TO USE IN 91 RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vision craft boats

Looking for opinions on what engine would be the best to use for racing in a 90 rigger, CMB 91 HR OR 101.RS. I have never ran either of they's engines so any input or opinions would be great. Thanks for the help. Rich.

Rich,

A 101-RS is all the motor you will ever need in that boat.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Rich,

A 101-RS is all the motor you will ever need in that boat.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

[/quo Thanks Mark. That's the motor ive been leaning towards, i found one at a good price but it needs a P&S, do you have any thoughts on the 91 RS or 91 HR,I found a new HR at a good price as well, so just thinking because it's new. Thanks again for your time. Rich.

Last edited by a moderator:
both will perform well. The 91 hr like to rev so a smaller prop with less pitch is in order.The 101 is a monsta

If you buy new CMB 91 VAC so won't fit ( no room too close tank and carb) for SGX and Jagaur III?? ask Bob F will be answer? another can fit only roadrunner and UFO Good Luck!

Hi Rich.

I don't think you can go to far past the cmb 91rs or 101,I own a 91rs that a very good friend of mine has done some work on

and we run it in avenger cat and man it is very strong, its now waiting to go into a rigger..

Regards Kerry

Rich

go with HR91'S

here is a link to Aaron's twin with HR91's

awesome, rev's and speed

cheers Luca

Thanks for the input everybody, i think i found a used 101.RS that i will send to Andy to take a look at, i will need a P&S for it if anybody has one or brad said he could make a piston. Thanks Again. Rich

Latest posts

Back