Help to Identify pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonclan

Hi all,

I have a pipe here that I'm not sure what it is.

In the 1st pic I have a polished macs muffled marine pipe #1349 that I'm sure of.

the other pipe in the pic is supposed to be a macs 67. muffled pipe 1369 but it just doesn't look right. The volume seems to be too large to me and the shape is just not the same. Maybe it's for a 80-90?? Maybe not a macs marine at all? Here's a link to macs website

http://www.macspro.com/marinetunedpipes.asp

Does anyone have/know this pipe?

it measures 19.55 long( looks to have been trimmed) 7 1/4 in diameter fat part 5 1/4 diam. on the smaller part of rear. The inlet is 7/8 in and the outlet is approx 1/2 in

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Dan

2eqfnlg.jpg

34pakuf.jpg

voy1pe.jpg

15xkd4j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, that's the #1399 15cc Macs muffled pipe, the flat band in the middle is the dead giveaway. And BTW a #1389 is a 13cc pipe, the 67 or 11cc pipe is a #1369.

Thanks Don,

You are right Don I had the numbers mixed up...1369 is what I was told it was....I just knew it wasn't :unsure:

O.K. anyone want to buy this pipe? or trade for a 1369? I am looking for a macs muffled 1369 for a .67

Dan

I have a 1369 pipe that i would part with or work out some sort of trade .Pm me if you would like to work somthing out .

Back