HELP PLEASE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOGI

I AM BUILDING A DUMAS 36" ATLAS VAN LINES HYDRO. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS BUILT ONE ?

ALSO PIPE LENTH FROM PLUG TO BRAISE LINE, MAC .45 WITH A MACS TUNED PIPE. ALSO ANY PROP SUGGESTIONS.

FIRST OFF, I'M NO GOD

That being said, yes, I built one years ago and yes, I'd do a lot different on this kit.

Did you lighten the structure or replace any of the internal framing?

Did you widen the tunnel or make any other modifications?

As far as pipe lengths, props and other set up specs go, each boat is different so you will have to experiment. You might try an X452 and go from there

FIRST OFF, I'M NO GODThat being said, yes, I built one years ago and yes, I'd do a lot different on this kit.

Did you lighten the structure or replace any of the internal framing?

Did you widen the tunnel or make any other modifications?

As far as pipe lengths, props and other set up specs go, each boat is different so you will have to experiment. You might try an X452 and go from there
I DID LIGHTEN THE FRAMEWORK AND DID REPLACE MOST OF THE ORIGINAL PLYWOOD WITH BIRCH PLYWOOD I DID NOT WIDEN THE TUNNELL I HAD ALREADY STARTED ASSEMBLY WHEN I READ ABOUT SOME OF THE MODS. I DID SHORTEN THE REAR SECTION OF THE COWLING TO ACOMMODATE THE PIPE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY I WILL TRY THE X452 PROP.

Back