help NEEDED TO FIND A TWIN WING CIRCUS CIRCUS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDogRacing

Gaday Guy's

im in need of some help tracking down a

glass twin wing Exide / circus hull as wanting to build a Miss Circus Circus ive tried to Email Thunder Boat reproduction's via their web site but that part wont work to see what they have .So doe's anyone know who make's a good quality glass hull or has anyone got one they would like to get rid of let me know .OR YES apart from Hydro & marine as I had one but sold it as I didn't like the lay-up was to thin and not scale looking at all.

Hello Brad .

There's a fair chance that I know of a couple of suppliers that do this boat . Give me a day or two and I will check for you . Does your current e - mail address match what you listed when you were enquiring about the rod for the OPS 67 .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Brad .There's a fair chance that I know of a couple of suppliers that do this boat . Give me a day or two and I will check for you . Does your current e - mail address match what you listed when you were enquiring about the rod for the OPS 67 .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing
GADAY Ian

Mate there's been SOME confusion about my email this is what is or you can go via the AMPBA site.

[email protected]

JUST COPY THIS I PRE TRIED IT AND YES IT WORK'S MATE .

ARE you still keen on the 67 if so let me know before i put it on flee bay

BRAD :D

Brad,

I have the a set of molds for the two wing T-Plus and Coors/Circus/Exide. There are a few of my hulls floating around in California, Michigan and Florida. The boats like rough water and are not effected as much by wind. With the power of the CMB motors and the open holes for the two wing it's a real advantage. Ask around for some feed back about my hulls. Then e-mail me.

The only bad thing I just got into a new house and the work shop is not set-up yet.

Bert Dygert

Two members of our club have boats that might work for you. I am not sure if thhey are for sale or not but you might at least contact the folks. Our last race of the year is this coming weekend so you might find one of them ready to make a boat change for next year.

Scott Meyers has the Exide boat.

Brian Lepinski has the Circus.

Brian is a member on here his email is [email protected]

Scott's email is [email protected]

Two members of our club have boats that might work for you. I am not sure if thhey are for sale or not but you might at least contact the folks. Our last race of the year is this coming weekend so you might find one of them ready to make a boat change for next year.

Scott Meyers has the Exide boat.

Brian Lepinski has the Circus.

Brian is a member on here his email is [email protected]

Scott's email is [email protected]
If you are looking for a Circus Circus Two wing hull , Bert's hulls are the one's to have HAND Down! I have been working with Bert on the prop program we have the combo for this hull! Glass work is top notch and the HULL RUNS !!!!! Buy it and drive it like you stoll it !

I have driven Bert's personal boat and I wouldn"t change a thing. Doug Shepherd Madison In

Last edited:
Back