Header Coupler Clamps

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lloyd

Anyone know where to get good spring band clamps for header coupler, hose clamps aren't my favorite and the plastic jobs are ok, I'm looking for the ones that require a pair of pliers to open

not sure of a retail source, other than auto dealerships. they are used all over the engine plumbing in cars. might try an auto salvage yard.

Anyone know where to get good spring band clamps for header coupler, hose clamps aren't my favorite and the plastic jobs are ok, I'm looking for the ones that require a pair of pliers to open
If you're looking for a .67 size 'moderate spring' coupler clamp, Contact Bill Brandt on this board. He has the best clamps I've seen for that size range... & reasonably priced. The Mc-Master clamps are really beefy.

He goes by "allrc" on this board.

David Jensen

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking for a .67 size 'moderate spring' coupler clamp, Contact Bill Brandt on this board. He has the best clamps I've seen for that size range... & reasonably priced. The Mc-Master clamps are really beefy.

David Jensen

Thanks David, yeah I've talked to Bill, I'm a club member, nobody seems to be able to locate the ones most guys in the club are using that's why I decided to venture out internationally for my search.

David Jensen

Thanks David, yeah I've talked to Bill, I'm a club member, nobody seems to be able to locate the ones most guys in the club are using that's why I decided to venture out internationally for my search.

OH, Sorry, didn't recognize the name... or see your location. The ones Bill used to have can be compressed by strong hands. That seems to me to be about the perfect pressure. Sorry that he seems to be out of them. I remember him saying he just got what he got...when I purchased them in Chelan from him. Sorry I don't have extra's... I gave an extra set to my Dad.

Maybe he will do another buy.

David

David Jensen

OH, Sorry, didn't recognize the name... or see your location. The ones Bill used to have can be compressed by strong hands. That seems to me to be about the perfect pressure. Sorry that he seems to be out of them. I remember him saying he just got what he got...when I purchased them in Chelan from him. Sorry I don't have extra's... I gave an extra set to my Dad.

David
Kevin,

I have a bunch $7.00 each. You need 2. Just hit me up at the race.

Bill

David Jensen

David
Kevin,

I have a bunch $7.00 each. You need 2. Just hit me up at the race.

Bill

Thanks Bill, I will see you next weekend in Ellensburg

Send me your address again. 7.00 each plus 5.00 to ship them and i'll get ya what you want.

Bill

Latest posts

Back