HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

To all of you,,,, Have a Safe and Happy Holiday this Season... Remember love ones and be careful driving while enjoying this time of the year...may all of your Scales run behind me for next season........(Holiday wish) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
To all of you,,,, Have a Safe and Happy Holiday this Season... Remember love ones and be careful driving while enjoying this time of the year...may all of your Scales run behind me for next season........(Holiday wish) :lol:
Same to you Mike and May you start a lap down that will keep me in your rooster Happy Holiday........Mikey

Merry Christmas to all :D

Karen & Bob Morton B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to all from sunny Florida. Mike thanks for your wishes. Mark and I plan to give you all you handle next year. I am feeling better and ready to go and Mark is showing some real promise with his new boat. Perry

Mike, you and I already traded holiday wishes on the phone last week but I wanted to jump on here and wish everyone else the Merriest Christmas and a happy and properous New Year! I've traded emails with a few of you, phone conversations with others and got to meet a few of you and run boats on occasion...... I am always come away with a good feeling when I meet others with the same passion for these boats that I have. May Santa squeeze down your chimneys and leave a beautiful new Scale boat under you tree! Or in Mikes case two!

Mike McKnight

Hey Mike,

I hope Santa can hook you up with 17 trailers for your fleet,so you can tow them all around the country.

Happy Holidays To You And Your Family,

Mark Sholund

Today turned out to be a really good day, I got to see my daughter for the first time in over two weeks. I can not see the little boy who I have helped to raise since he was born, but I am working on that and will take what I can get right now.

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good New Year!!!

Bob Reed

may all of your Scales run behind me for next season........(Holiday wish)

Huh!!! You know what happens when your in front of me, and I think it's GO time!!!

You sure you what to be there again??

Seems I delt with the ramifications from that, weeks after the incident?? not sure I like you there!

Rick

Back