Grand Prix

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lohring

Is the Freemont Grand Prix going to be run this year? If so, what is the date and what classes will be run?

Lohring Miller

Your wives haven't complained about Valentines Day? I'll bring my GX1 cat, Thunderboat, and G1 Mono. I might also bring a scale boat if I get it painted.

Lohring Miller

Your wives haven't complained about Valentines Day? I'll bring my GX1 cat, Thunderboat, and G1 Mono. I might also bring a scale boat if I get it painted.

Lohring Miller
Yeah, its Valentines Day! Lets change the weekend......plus I was debating on going to the NHRA 50th Winternationals (I mean I heard it was going to rain in Fremont that weekend) :p

Lohring Miller
Yeah, its Valentines Day! Lets change the weekend......plus I was debating on going to the NHRA 50th Winternationals (I mean I heard it was going to rain in Fremont that weekend) :p
Worse for me, it is the weekend of my Wife's birthday. She generally frowns on me being gone for that. Her birthday is Monday the 15th, so she wants to celebrate that weekend.

Oh well.

Latest posts

Back