Got my new baby home

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Have a look in my gallery More pics in my gallery Just got it home exhaust to come and the rest of the hardware back on then next weekend gat her wet..............Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in the IMPBA, no rear ride surface can be larger than 1/8th of an inch wide in a sport hydro.
Incorrect. Sport classes are not the same as 1/8th scale in which you are trying to duplicate the real boat as accurately as possible, including rear shoes if the real boat has/had them. Likewise if the real version did not run them then they cannot be on the model. ;)

Nice boat Mikey. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Incorrect. Sport classes are not the same as 1/8th scale in which you are trying to duplicate the real boat as accurately as possible, including rear shoes if the real boat has/had them. Likewise if the real version did not run them then they cannot be on the model. ;)
Nice boat Mikey. B)
Thanks, Found it in the rule book:

4. Hull bottom and running hardware will not be judged or checked. However, hull must not

deviate from conventional 3-point hydro (unless prototype was a different design).

I didnt realize any full scale had a four point setup. I know better now:

08.jpg

Sean

Nice boat Mikey. B)
Thanks, Found it in the rule book:

4. Hull bottom and running hardware will not be judged or checked. However, hull must not

deviate from conventional 3-point hydro (unless prototype was a different design).

I didnt realize any full scale had a four point setup. I know better now:

08.jpg

Sean
I put the new boat on the scale tonite with everything in except fuel and prop 13.3 I hoped to be in under 12 oh well fat n sassy first test Sunday racing in a week.............

I put the new boat on the scale tonite with everything in except fuel and prop 13.3 I hoped to be in under 12 oh well fat n sassy first test Sunday racing in a week.............

Not bad 13 1/2 lb that is a big boat with cowls and wings.

My poor old Atlas is 16 lb.

Let us know how the testing goes. The June race should be a good one.

PHIL

Let us know how the testing goes. The June race should be a good one.

PHIL

Maiden voyage Boat ran well today a few touches like the turbine tube and we will race next weekend......

Back