Gas T-Boat question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

Kinda read thru NAMBA regs. quickley and did not see anything that would make a shallow belly pan(approx 1/8"- 3/16") illegal on a Blazer Laughterbach hull. Feel free to correct me before I start cutting on this very nice hull.

Thanks,

Glenn

Your best bet is to contact Al Waters or Marty Shallenberger, both being members of this forum. I have to agree, there was nothing stated in the NAMBA rulebook except under the gas scale class. This may be something that needs to be addressed over the winter, including a statement allowing or prohibiting belly pans

Are you sure you want or need to put a belly pan in the Blazer Lauterbach? They work just fine as is in my opinion.

Are you sure you want or need to put a belly pan in the Blazer Lauterbach? They work just fine as is in my opinion.
I agree...unless you want to make a scale-like exposed engine. Then I could see a benefit...otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.

However, that certainly is a good question to bring up.

Not trying to kick a hornets nest here guys-just want to make it easier on my 63yr.old Bod. I agree any changs to the bellypan may not be a great idea and do not want the legality of the boat questioned.

Glenn

P.S. I failed to mention the small blister or belly pan would be under a aft mounted Geezer wheel-the pull starter would remain untouched and operable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back