gas scale build pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffaustin

makes 1/8th scale look small, about an inch longer than classic thunderboat, motor coming from Gizmo

pic2plus.jpg

pic3plus.jpg

pic5plus.jpg

Where are you getting your plywood sheeting from and what thickness are you using for the decks and bottom ?

ok thats what i'm building also we are going to make 2-cowlings for mine the 79/80 thanks tim

Last edited by a moderator:
when i get the 79 cowl plug back to don i hope after he makes some parts he will get it back to me so i can modify it to be the 1980 circus cowl

Jeff

The boats are looking good.

Where did you get the couches? They look like they were leftovers from the Brandy Bunch.

DonB

you didnt know i married Jan brady........................alice still comes by and cleans my house,

you have any pictures of your t boat build?

You should have went with Marsha. I don't do pics of my builds. If I did you would learn more of my secrets.

Mark

I only tell you lies. The worst part about telling lies is you have to remember what you said and who you said it to. So to cover my butt I always add, “Everything I say is true or could happen”.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

See you at the races next year.

DonB

I was at Dons on Sunday (I think) Linda hit me with that darn memory killer after I turned her new ThunderBoat over for a look.......

Back