Fuel ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the guys I know get by with between 16 to 18 ounces on board. Many run a 16 ounce main and 1 or 2 ounce header/hopper tank

Most of the guys I know get by with between 16 to 18 ounces on board. Many run a 16 ounce main and 1 or 2 ounce header/hopper tank
HJ we race 6 laps every time so we need a bit more juice.... Hammer............ question is do you want to run out or get lapped . You GOT PAINT?

HJ we race 6 laps every time so we need a bit more juice.... Hammer............ question is do you want to run out or get lapped . You GOT PAINT?
Okay, so you do it different than we do out on the left coast. Out here, as you know Mikey, we run 5 unless the driver screws up ;)

Mikey, two saddle tanks maxed out is 22 oz. Don't have to fill all the way. Yea I got paint, but that's a ways off. Like the commercial "Were working on it" :p

Phooey! You guys make it sound like an extra couple ounces will be a life or death difference. Ray, I leave the beach with 24oz. of fuel on board every time and you know how fast the Pak is. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Phooey! You guys make it sound like an extra couple ounces will be a life or death difference. Ray, I leave the beach with 24oz. of fuel on board every time and you know how fast the Pak is. :D
So when are we going to see you come out for the NW Championships in October Don? I think it would be fun to see how your Pak compares to the boats out west

So when are we going to see you come out for the NW Championships in October Don? I think it would be fun to see how your Pak compares to the boats out west
Don't know about Don- but I might be there next Oct. with Don's ol 68 Eagle electric R.N. :D .

Glenn

Love to have you come out Glenn. It's great to actually meet someone that I've met in the forums. Then again, if things go right, I plan on racing at Madison in July myself so............................................

Love to have you come out Glenn. It's great to actually meet someone that I've met in the forums. Then again, if things go right, I plan on racing at Madison in July myself so............................................

Thanks HJ, I'll be retiring Dec. 31st and moving out west in the spring-would love to see some of the 1/8 scales(and full size boats) racing in WA. :) .

Glenn

Latest posts

Back