Fuel Capacity

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm conservative on my set ups- and a one ounce hopper did not fit the boat as well. Main tank gets used up if I launch right away..

i run 20oz never a problem can run the extra laps if I jump and start right away. Why give yourself a disadvantage before you even leave the dock! Fill er up!

Any tank recommendations for a ML Gp400V2? Iseem to have room problems w/o using 2 tanks. Don't want too.

Keb,

You could always get Walt to build you a custom one to pretty much accept any location, just a option for you.

Beau

It depends on the engine you have but i would go with what Glenn said 14 or 16oz us sullivan tanks on the side of the boat maybe Rick Bellinger will chime in tell you how to set up the tanks

Ken,

Walt Barney has the dimensions I used for my tank on the left side. You may have to play with the bulkhead opening a little to make it fit the hull.

Bert Dygert

I used a 14oz Sullivan. Like you said ,had to open up the bulkhead a little. Near perfect fit.

Back