Frosted Flakes logo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVAC25000

Hey guys, hoping someone out there can help me. I need a digital picture of the Frosted Flakes logo used on the 1993 U-6.

Yes, I know, google. Well I already went through 15 pages of results and could not find a picture with a higher resolution than that of my wristwatch.

If someone has the boat and medium quality digital camera you could take a picture of the logo on the front sponson and that would probably be good enough for me, but it would be even better if someone had a digital version already made up.

Thanks guys!

Chris

Hey guys, hoping someone out there can help me. I need a digital picture of the Frosted Flakes logo used on the 1993 U-6.
Yes, I know, google. Well I already went through 15 pages of results and could not find a picture with a higher resolution than that of my wristwatch.

If someone has the boat and medium quality digital camera you could take a picture of the logo on the front sponson and that would probably be good enough for me, but it would be even better if someone had a digital version already made up.

Thanks guys!

Chris
You just looked in the wrong spot. Check out www.prolinemedia.net and go to the signs and graphics area. Mike has complete decal sets for the 91, 92 and 93 Kellogg's boats. He is also a member of this forum and posts here regularly. If you are looking for a special size, he might even be able to do that too

You just looked in the wrong spot. Check out www.prolinemedia.net and go to the signs and graphics area. Mike has complete decal sets for the 91, 92 and 93 Kellogg's boats. He is also a member of this forum and posts here regularly. If you are looking for a special size, he might even be able to do that too
I know Mike, but I don't have 100 dollars, and as I explained, I need a digital image of it, not a sticker.

Chris, Send me a direct e-mail and I'll forward the ones I took of the boat in San Diego - 1993. CHEERS !!! Bob

Back