Fresh Repaint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Supporting Member
Just wanted to share new pics of repainted T-4 by Dean Werges. I was hoping to bring this to Evansville but I am not going to get it back together in time. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

4696839125_85ac770630_b.jpg

4697471318_03ddd08844_b.jpg

More images in my gallery (Link Below)

Kevin has a concours winner there.I saw the boat before it was repainted,and today after its rebirth.The new photos don't do the boat justice.Dean's paint job is great.The turn fin detail is absolutley realistic.The boat has the small decals you seldom if ever see,such as the bottom decals and the cockpit escape decals,the rear view mirrors are custom,radio antenna is there,turbine tube looks great with scale air vents above,transom detail there.Boat stand looked ordinary though!We'll have to drag Kevin and his T-4 to the Sept.Evansville race.Photos may not show, but the hull is plywood.

Harvey Liberman

excellent scale!!! I love all the little details you've got there on the cockpit and the skidfin looks fantastic!!

Thanks guys for the comments. The original builder Mike Rappold deserves all the credit though. I just freshened her up a bit with some more details and new paint. Harvey I am working on a new stand don't worry!!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Harvys right, DEAN ROCKS, The paint on that boat is like glass!! I got to see it a few times during its time at Deans Shop. Looks great! Ken

I think that part's up to Kevin :)
It would have been racing this weekend if I got it back a little sooner. I am working nights this week and just don't have the time to get it together and tested! Probably a good thing though, I don't want those Evansville boys to scratch my paint!!!!! ;)

I think that part's up to Kevin :)
It would have been racing this weekend if I got it back a little sooner. I am working nights this week and just don't have the time to get it together and tested! Probably a good thing though, I don't want those Evansville boys to scratch my paint!!!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back